12 Sep 2018
Manufacturing Scalability - Cell & Gene Therapy Europe
- What is the data to illustrate the ROI from automation in terms of quality, robustness, time and FTE savings, and Cost of Goods?
- How is it being measured? Is there any hard data yet to suggest when you should begin investing in automation, and when subsequently you could expect to see ROI?
- Scale-up at a cost reduction: Are closed automated systems and bioreactors justifying the up-front investment?
- How regulators views are evolving re. GMP for ATMPs and on the role of automation in cell therapy manufacture specifically? (Especially as it relates to product comparability)
- Have your say: panel discussion to be opened up to the audience for input after each discussion point
SpeakersQasim Rafiq, Senior Lecturer in Bioprocessing of Regenerative, Cellular & Gene Therapy - University College London