Part 2: What does the ideal centre of excellence look like for ATMPs?
- What are the substantial barriers to adoption of these therapies in the clinical setting?
- Training: What does clinician training look like and how can manufacturers help?
- What qualifications do clinicians need to have to be able to work with these specialised treatments?
- What is the optimal staffing set up in hospitals/academic centres to ensure the maximum number of patients are treated?
- Delivery of care for CAR-T’s in Europe. Are 2-3 centres of excellence in one country enough? How does this work with the current infrastructure?