When you request information from, or register for tickets to attend Clarion events and use this website you will be asked to provide information that is required for the purposes set out below. This will include information such as:
- Your name, address and other contacts details
- Profile or preferences you provide to us
- Payments details such as card details when you make payments and the related purchase information
Information that you give us may be supplemented with information available to us from other sources such as address checking services, screening data against preference services, geodemographic/lifestyle databases and standard industry classification information for profiling purposes.
How we use your information
We may use the information you give us for the following purposes:
- to register you with our website and to administer our website services
- to provide you with services and information that you have requested about Clarion events (e.g. information about events that you have requested)
- for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer, information and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you with information about Clarion events which we believe will closely match your preferences
- our events may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example using automatically selecting services which we think will interest you from the information we have
We may keep you informed of such services (including details of shows, special offers, discounts, competitions and newsletters) by using the following methods:
- mobile messaging
If you do not wish to receive information about Clarion events, please:
- Tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website or on printed application forms
- Let the telephone operator know
- Click the unsubscribe box when receiving emails from us
We may, from time to time, contact you for the purposes of market research for Clarion events using the contact methods mentioned above.
We may also use your information to administer any prize draws or competitions or other promotions that you choose to enter.
We may, from time to time, release your data to carefully selected third parties, unrelated to Clarion events, for the purposes of marketing.
If you do / do not wish to receive information from third parties, please:
- Tick the opt-out / opt-in boxes provided when registering on this website or on printed application forms.
We value our relationship with you and by requesting information on, or registering / buying tickets to attend Clarion events, you agree that we may use the contact details provided to us for our events as set out above.